Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Your Intuition Knows Best. Listen!







Had a plan for a challenging yoga workout today. Yoga had a different plan for me. And isn't that what yoga is all about? Following your flow. Not having a plan. Going to where your resistance is...and settling there. I've had my worst bout of sciatica yet and my intuition knew a challenging yoga practice is not what I needed today. I started out with that intention but it quickly went somewhere else. Gentle, what felt like, guided stretching. Slow deep breathing which led to impromptu meditation followed by some Yogi tea and a few pages in A Course In Miracles all while sitting on my beautiful yoga mat. This yoga mat of mine has become a loyal friend. It challenges me, supports me, and no matter what energy and mood I bring to it, I leave it feeling uplifted and better than when I first rolled it out :) Yoga is SO much more than "stretching" or a "workout". Those who don't FEEL that are missing out on the essence of it. Listen to your intuition. Sometimes OUR plans are NOT the best thing for us. Stay connected. Listen. Feel. And you won't need a plan. You will just know what to do as experiences are presented to you. Have a bright and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment