Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread




Those who say gluten-free doesn't taste good are just wrong! Now, it does take some experimentation with the different flours there are to use. And some of the alternative flours are better for baking while others are better for cooking. You just have to practice and decide what works best for you.  But I've found the balance for my baking. And just in time for the Holidays!! This homemade pumpkin spice gluten-free bread with cinnamon glaze is absolutely divine!! My family eats it so fast and my neighbors started requesting loaves. It's just perfect!! I've also figured out how to make my popular Peanut Butter  Cup Cookies gluten-free as well.  And you can't tell!! They're delish!!  My daughter and I both have a sensitivity to gluten which is why I switched to gluten-free about a year ago.  I'm so thankful there are so many flour options now in grocery stores. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't bake. 

If you have a delish gluten-free recipe share it in the comment section below!  And if you want my Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Bread recipe, email me (email is on my About Me and Membership Page)!

XO   Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment