Sunday, October 19, 2014

Perception Or Reality

This made me crack up!  Good example of perception I thought ;)


Sometimes it's hard to stay positive a midst what feels like so much negativity.  I mean, we're bombarded with it on the daily!! In the news, magazines, newspaper, and the water-cooler gossip we hear every day.  Besides Buddha, who wouldn't have trouble staying positive?!  But we have to.  It's an absolute necessity.

What we focus on grows.  What we dwell on dwells within us.  What we perceive becomes our reality. We have to be super selective and conscious of what we allow ourselves to be witness to as well as what we allow in our minds.  Our mind is so powerful!  What you allow to dwell or live in there is what your life will be.  If you focus on negativity or problems then guess what you will attract more of?  Problems and negativity!  And when we're so busy focusing on our issues or problems we miss out on the subtle blessings that cross our path.

Would you allow a thief to dwell in your home?  Of course not!  Well that's no different than allowing negative thoughts and self-talk to dwell in your mind.  Negativity will rob your life of joy and happiness.  Don't let them in!  I know it's easier said then done.  But actually, only at first.  It's only challenging AT FIRST to get out of the habit of thinking negative thoughts and being around negative people.  Once you start replacing those thoughts immediately EVERY time, I promise you that will become your new habit.  By 'that' I mean positivity. It's contagious!  And who wouldn't rather be happy than grumpy and negative?  Many years ago while reading, I came across a quote by Dr. Wayne Dyer that read "When you change the way you look at things...the things you look at change".  That quote changed my life!  It is the absolute truth.


Please try this, for the next 7 days, every time you have a negative thought immediately replace it with a positive one.  For example, "My butt looks huge in these jeans"...replace with "I'm so grateful this body gets me to where I need to go".  Every time, every day.  And then I want to hear from you any change or shift you've noticed in yourself and your life.  You can comment below or send me a private email at  FusionWellness3@gmail.com

Life truly is about perception.  There is no "reality" so why not perceive your life as abundantly happy, successful, and blessed?!  You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.

XO   Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment