Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bomb Diggity Breakfast Shake!

20140223-191431.jpg
Awesome breakfast!





Every morning I start my day with this shake. It fills me up for 3 hours and is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants! Roughly 250 calories and 20 grams of protein. Of course you can make yours with veggies and fruit that you prefer. I love to use kale, spinach, banana, mango, pineapple, almond milk and soy protein powder. I do mix it up with berries and pear on some days.  Lately I've been obsessed with frozen sweet potatoes and peaches!  Try starting your day with a shake like this. I promise you will feel the difference after a few days. And it's a great way to get in 3-4 servings (7-9 servings/day is the recommendation) of fruit/veggies in one meal. Have a great protein shake recipe? Share it with us here!
XO Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment