Monday, December 15, 2014

Kombucha. The elixir of life!


I have been obsessed with these guys for several months now. I love the tangy effervescent taste! Kombucha is a fermented tea.  For centuries it has been touted as the 'elixir of life'.  It's teaming with probiotics, antioxidants, helps support the immune system, has cancer fighting properties, may increase energy, improves digestion, and is extremely neutralizing in the body (which is a good thing!).  I drink half a bottle a day and love every flavor! Synergy isn't the only brand of course but it is my fave;)

Some dislike the vinegar-ey (technical term:) ) tartness. But if you can find one you like, and with the plethora of brands and flavors you're bound to, your health will thank you.  I've even noticed a dramatic difference in my skin since I've been drinking this golden elixir daily.  I'm telling you, this stuff is a must addition to your healthy diet!

What are your favorite flavors or brands? Let me know!

XO  Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment