Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Creation....Granookie!


Introducing.....the Granookie!

So I think I just may be on to something!  Today I created this recipe and I call it...Granookie! :)
It's a gluten-free granola bar/cookie.  It SO satisfies a sweet tooth but is super healthy and actually good for you!  I need to play around a little more with it to perfect it but...my first creation tastes pretty bomb diggity if I do say so myself ;)  

Here are the ingredients and stats:
  • Organic gluten free flour
  • Organic oats
  • Organic maple syrup
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Pecans
  • Dried blueberries, cherries
  • Golden raisins
  • Coconut flakes
  • and the best part.....Dark chocolate chips


*They're pretty big so one is plenty to satisfy a sweet tooth!

  • 125 calories
  • 3 grams protein
  • 3 grams fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment